Welcome to the Youth One Africa Website!

The Members of Youth One Africa are excited to launch the YOA website and know that you will be blessed by visiting our website regularly. 

Vision of Youth One Africa:

The Vision of Youth One Africa is of "United and Victorious Young Leaders impacting generations for Christ in Africa".

Our aim is to create a culture amongst young people of honouring God through prayer, praise and fulfilling their purpose.

Our focus is to equip young people to seek the face of God in order to bring transformation to Africa.

Mission of Youth One Africa:

1. To Raise up Young Intercessors to pray for Africa

Youth One Africa aims to raise up 300 Prayer Intercessors who will minister to the Lord and pray for the youth in Africa and Africa as a whole, day and night, based on:

Isaiah 62:6-7-" I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, And give Him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth."

Ezekiel 22:30-" And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I may not allow the land to be destroyed. But I found none."

Psalm 127:1-"Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchmen waketh but in vain."

2. Leadership Development

Equip young people to become leaders through the Biblical teaching of the Word of God, in order for them to serve God wholeheartedly and to glorify Him through their gifts and talents, walking in the Victory and in the Power of the Holy Spirit as they fulfill their destiny in Jesus Christ!

3. To Hold Regular Youth One Africa Concerts to exalt the Name of Jesus!

Youth ONE Africa is about raising a new Generation of United and Victorious Young Leaders who desire to minister to the Lord, seek the Face of God and to hear His voice. This is a Yoshua Generation that knows the God they serve and who are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, because it is the Power of God that brings Light and Salvation to Africa.

4. Outreach

For young people to be true witnesses of Jesus Christ and to serve their communities.

Values of Youth One Africa

1. Honour- our priortiy is to love God and to put Him first

2. Unity- our motto is to love and respect one another

3. Freedom- our joy is to help one another to experience true liberty in Christ

4. Victory- our goal is that everyone enjoys the abundant life of Christ

5. Purpose- our passion is to see others walk free and victorious

6. Dreams- our desire is to fulfill our destiny

7. Impact- our dream is to see generations transformed by Christ